Policy Review Projects Ltd Privacy Notice
Policy Review is a trading name of Policy Review Projects Ltd
Policy Review Projects Ltd | PO Box 67084 | London | SW2 9JU
Tel: 020 7324 4330
Company Registration Number: 8390093
Compliance with the principles of GDPR
- Data must be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals.
Policy Review Projects Ltd has a legitimate interest to process personal data relating to decision makers and budget holders in small, medium and large organisations in the UK. The data is gathered from publicly available sources and directly from the companies concerned.
- Data must be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes.
Data is collected for the purpose of compiling a database of business contacts to be used for the business-to-business marketing of Policy Review Projects Ltd products.
- Data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The data collected is limited to the names of senior managers and directors, their job titles, company addresses, company landline telephone numbers, corporate email addresses and corporate website URLs.
- Data must be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay.
Policy Review Projects Ltd regularly cleans this data by telephone and by checking it against the delivery reports created through our email service provider to ensure that it is kept accurate and up-to-date.
- Data must be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals.
If a person leaves their role, their name and contact details are deleted from our database. However the information may still be used for suppression purposes i.e. to ensure that it cannot be added to the database again.
- Data must be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Data is exclusively used by Policy Review Projects Ltd brands and is never made available to third party organisations. Policy Review Projects Ltd operates a rigorous data security environment.
- Individuals have the right to see, correct, restrict access to or remove their personal information.
For subject access requests, please contact email@example.com.
- Complaints. Individuals have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner if they believe that there is a problem with the way their data is being used.
Follow this link to contact the ICO.
We recognise the need to protect the personal information that might be gathered from our customers, potential customers and visitors to our website. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with GDPR. You can access and browse this website without disclosing personal information.
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order(s) and secondly, to provide you with information about our services. All information is gathered and used solely as part of the service we offer you and is processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of GDPR.
We collect personally identifiable information about you if you register to receive details of special offers on our site; if you purchase any of our products; if you contact us with comments or specific requests, if you sign up to receive access ro our newsletters, videos or podcasts or other details to any of our staff.
The elements of your data that we collect may include:
- Forename and surname
- Company name
- Company address, phone and/or fax number
- Email address
- Where relevant credit card information (e.g. type, number, expiry date)
- Other information specific to the nature of our interaction – for example dietary requirements, access needs, etc
We also collect anonymous information which is not unique to you such as:
- IP address
- Browser Type
- Access times
- Viewing times
- Referring URL
User access and control of your data
You may request a copy of the personal information we have about you and you may correct it if you wish, using the contact details shown above. If at any time you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use your data for the following purposes: to process orders and enquiries, to provide you with information about our products and services, to inform you about public sector developments that we believe may be of interest to you.
The data we gather about you from our website will never be sold on to a third party. In certain circumstances, we may need to disclose your data to appropriate third parties if you breach the terms and conditions of use of this website or our services to you. We may also access or disclose your data if required to do so by law or an authorised governmental body.
The security of your data is important to us. We have implemented technology and security policies, rules and measures designed to protect the personal data under our control, both on- and off-line, from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss. Off-line, all of our “personal user data” is restricted in our offices. Only employees of Policy Review Projects Ltd are granted access to personally identifiable information. Please remember, however, that no data transmission over the internet can be absolutely guaranteed to be totally secure. While we strive to protect your data as best we can, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, or which we store.
If you have any questions or comments about privacy, please contact us on email@example.com.