Sales and Sponsorship Manager
Do you have at least two years direct sales experience in publishing, conferences or video events and an interest in working for an innovative and fast growing company in conferences and new media?
This established global B2B conference and video channel business has a vacancy for an experienced Sales Manager.
The role is:
- Sponsorship & exhibition sales in a fast-growing conferences / exhibitions/ B2B video
- Video is the fastest growing channel in social media.
- Being part of a fast-growing industry leading business integrating broadcast video with b2b events.
- Managing the sale of top level sponsorship packages with major global companies
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Identifying and capitalising on new media opportunities to generate revenue
- Networking with existing and prospective clients
Sales Manager requirements:
- At least two years experience selling directly to B2B clients
- Health and Higher Education experience would be beneficial
- Experience of consultative approach to sponsorship development
- Hard working and committed with an excellent phone work ethic
- Ideally (not necessarily) some experience selling event sponsorship on large scale B2B events (exhibitions, trade shows, confex and online media)
- Pro-active, persuasive and confident
- An ability to understand client needs and adopt a tailored approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sales Manager benefits:
- First-rate training, support and guidance with daily exposure to management
- Excellent unlimited commission structure
- Flat structure with excellent career progression – promotion is invariably internal
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who can help grow the business. You will immediately become an integral part of a team where responsibility comes as standard and your career path is up to you. If you’d like to know more, please send a CV now!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive – details available on request
- B2B Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Sponsorship: 1 year (Preferred)
Applications: To enquire about this position or to submit your CV please contact us on 020 7324 4330 or email email@example.com